Ways To Serve
Collide Church does not exist without its incredible volunteers! There are so many people who sacrifically give their time every Sunday and throughout the week to make an eternal impact in the lives of others.
If you'd like to begin volunteering at Collide, we'd love to help you find your place! We are always needing more volunteers and have many exciting opportunities for you no matter what your gifts may be. Whether you're more of an "up front" person or you'd rather work behind the scenes, we have a spot for you to serve at Collide!
To sign up, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will get in touch with you. Below is a list of some of the places you can serve at Collide along with a short description of each.
Sunday Morning Volunteer Opportunies
- Collide Kids: Love on, pray for, and teach the children about Jesus in age-appropriate ways using provided teaching material. (* Background check required.)
- Greeter Team: Ensure that everyone has a great experience by welcoming all attendees.
- Parking Team: Help attendees safely park their cars and enter/exit the parking lots.
- Information Team: Answer questions, collect information and follow-up with guests.
- Setup Team: Keep the facility organized and ready for the next Worship Service and other scheduled events.
- Food Team: Help plan, organize and cook food for our Worship Services and other special events.
- Prayer Team: Pray with attendees during the Worship Services, as well as pray during the week for the needs and concerns of the church, its leaders and its members.
- Tech Team: Control the audio and visual elements of the Worship Service.
- Worship Team: Lead the crowd singing worship songs using your musical abilities. (* Audition required)
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Cleaning Team: Clean the facilities during the week.
- Facilities Team: Help maintain and fix any issues related to our facilities.
- Collide Students: Teach, pray for, and have fun with our middle and high school students using provided teaching material.
- Community Group Leader: Guide your Community Group through the provided discussion questions.
- Community Group Host: Open your home up for a Community Group to use during the week.
- Community Group Childcare: Watch children for parents who are attending a Community Group.